2008 Cat 740, Haul Truck, A02770
2008 Caterpillar 740, B1P Series, 8,550 Total Frame hours, 4,750 idle hours, only 3,800 actual in operation hours on this truck. Radial Tires, Original Paint, Clean Truck Ready to go. For Rent or Sale.
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine:
· 8,550 documented Total Frame hours
· 4,750 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
· 5.94 lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour
· 1,072 lifetime average RPM
· 25% lifetime load factor recorded on the ECM
· A/C / heat
· Tailgate Available, Installed for additional $12,000
· C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
· Operating Weight 72,000 lbs
· 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, measure as follows -
· Front LH tire measures 24/32nds, or 43% Remaining – Michelin
· Front RH tire measures 51/32nds, or 92% Remaining – Titan
· Center LH tire measures 26/32nds, or 47% Remaining – Michelin
· Center RH tire measures 30/32nds, or 54% Remaining – Michelin
· Rear LH tire measures 36/32nds, or 65% Remaining – Michelin
· Rear RH tire measures 51/32nds, or 92% Remaining – Aeolus
This is a good clean truck still in original paint, which says a lot. Seems to be Solid and Sound, both mechanically and cosmetically. The truck is as low hour as you can find given the year, lots of idle time recorded, the ECM utilization stats are low.
This machine is scheduled to go through our shop, for a pre-sale work order.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, such as Work Orders and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.