2009 Cat D6T XW, Crawler Tractor, A02756
2009 Cat D6T XW, 5,520 documented hours, SU Blade w/ Tilt, Multi Shank Ripper, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, Hood Sweeps, Here is an original condition, original paint tractor in hard to find configuration. Dealer service history since new. Read the Details.
· SKL Serial number series.
· Original Condition, Original Paint.
· Documented Dealer service history since new.
· 5,520 Documented frame hours.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· SU blade w/ tilt
· Multi Shank Ripper, w/ 3 shanks.
· Fuel Tank Guarding kit
· Factory Hood Sweeps
· Rear Screen
· Heavy Duty Hinged Grill Guards
· Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
· 54,500 Pounds, operating weight
· 12’6” wide blade width
Undercarriage measures as follows,(Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Cat System 1 Undercarriage
· Rail/Chain height, measure 60% Remaining, Cat part # 234-9699
· Links/Bushings diameter on rails, measure 86% Remaining
· Pads/Grouser height, average – 22% Remaining, 30” wide Track pads
· Sprocket tips, Measure – 71% Remaining
· Front Idlers, average – 110% Remaining
· Rear Idlers , average– 120% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers, average 48% Remaining
· Top Carrier Rollers, average 70% Remaining
This machine is just in off the field; we would recommend regular oils and filters serviced & normal preventative maintenance inspection be performed. We are currently backlogged on Rebuild projects at the moment, and this machine has not been through our shop for complete work order, however we will provide a complete TA2 pressure testing report for the machines components if the new buyer elects to have us do that. We are offering this unit wholesale as arrived; please call for additional information available for this machine–
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell wholesale.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.