2002 Cat D8R Crawler Tractor, A02720
2002 Cat D8R, 12,730 total frame hours, Local machine, rigged and plumbed to operate both Cat 463F Hydraulic pull scraper and Bron 750 Double Link Tile plow, both priced separately. SU Blade, Drawbar, Erops, Diff Steer, Reputation machine from Midwest contractor! Read the details -
· 6YZ serial number prefix
· 12,730 total frame hours, ECM Verified
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· SU Blade, with tilt
· Rear drawbar
· Engine Enclosures
· Cat 3406E Engine, 335 HP
· 83,600 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage, measures as follows:
· Rail/Chain Height measure 76% Remaining
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 72% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 73% Remaining, 30” wide
· Sprockets – 43% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 96% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 80% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 74% Remaining
This D8R is rigged, and plumbed to run these attachments listed and priced separately:
· Stock # A02719, Cat 463F, Hydraulic Pull Scraper - $28,500
· Stock # A02721, Bron DL750 Tile Plow, with boots. - $38,000
If you buy the package of all 3 pieces, we would go $185,000 for the package.
This machine just came in from Iowa contractor. Very hard to find machine given the fact it is plumbed and rigged to run both the Cat 463F hydraulic pull scraper and the Bron 750 double link tile plow. This machine is good clean and honest. No major leaks, No apparent faults. Good solid machine all the way around.
This machine is currently getting an extensive pre-ssale work order, including a full CAT TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures and settings to CAT spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on the machine, along with several other pre-sale procedures. Please call or email for additional information. This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We also offer fair freight rates and financing options. - Priced to sell!