2005 Cat D8T Crawler Tractor, A02700
2005 Cat D8T, 8,190 total frame hours, 2,770 Idle Hours, only 5,420 actual operating hours. Pre-emissions, SU blade, Multi-shank ripper, Erops, Diff steer, Topcon GPS System sells with machine. Reputation machine with full service and maintenance history! Read the Details -
· KPZ serial number prefix
· 8,190 total frame hours, ECM verified
· 2,770 Idle/neutral hours recorded, ECM verified.
· 5,420 Total actual operating hours on this machine.
· All service & maintenance history available since 2008 for this machine.
· Enclosed cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff steer
· SU blade with tilt
· Multi-shank ripper w/ 2 shanks included
· Engine enclosures
· TopCon GPS System included with machine. Antenna, Radio, Display. As pictures show.
· Cat C15 Accert Engine, 347 HP
· 88,000 lbs operating weight
Cat System 1 UC, measures as follows (based on Cat spec 120% being new)
· Rail/Chain Height measure 57% remaining
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 65% remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 58% remaining, 26” wide
· Sprockets – 75% remaining
· Front Idlers – 87% remaining
· Rear Idlers – 89% remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 77% remaining
This machine just came in from long time owner. This machine is as well of maintained, and honest, tractor as you will find anywhere in the country. No leaks, No apparent faults. All pins & bushings in blade are tight. Good solid machine all the way around. Sells with Topcon GPS System included as pictures show. These good clean, low hour D8T’s in this year range are hard to come by.
This machine is currently getting an extensive pre-sale work order, including a full CAT TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures and settings to CAT spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on the machine, along with several other pre-sale procedures. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including full maintenance and repair history. This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video available for this machine on our website, www.jjscheckel.com. We also offer fair freight rates and financing options. - Priced to sell!