2007 Cat D6R XW, Series 3, A02660
2007 Cat D6R XW, 8,116 total hours, 3,053 were idle hours, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, Multi Shank Ripper, 6 way, PAT Blade, Low Utilization, Original Paint, Very Straight and Clean unit.
· HDC Serial Number Prefix
· 8,116 Total Original Hours, ECM verified
· 3,053 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
· Only 5,063 actual hours in operation for this machine
· Very Low Utilization, Very Low hours for this year model machine.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· 6 way, PAT Blade
· Rear Multi shank Ripper
· Factory Fuel Tank and Side Guarding
· Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
· Light Kit
· Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
· 49,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Standard Undercarriage
· Rail/Chain height, average measure 85% Remaining
· Links/Bushings on rails average measure 55% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 64% Remaining, 30” wide Track pads
· Sprockets Average – 60% Remaining
· Front Idlers Average– 115% Remaining
· Rear Idlers Average – 115% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 90% Remaining
This machine is hard to find, being an XW, having low original hours, and very low utilization stats, with a lot of idle time. Furthermore, finding these 6 way blade machines, with a rear ripper is tough. The machine is in very good condition, we are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This Machine is scheduled to go thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale work order, Please call for the complete Work order detailed description, that we will email you.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video, available for this machine, on our website.