2002 Cat D11R Crawler Tractor, A02643
2002 Cat D11R, 7PZ series, Zero Hour Powertrain Plus Rebuild by OEM Cat Dealer. Warranty, New Undercarriage, Erops, Single Shank Ripper, U Blade. Machine has been under Cat Dealer care since new, will be finished Spring, 2019. Read the Details – For Long-Term Rent or Purchase.
· 7PZ Series
· This unit was perfect candidate for a powertrain rebuild, it was an easy duty, high usage, oil sands machine that was never used in Rock, and therefor the track frames and machine itself, are very clean and super sound and solid. This machine was bought new and under OEM Cat Dealer maintenance since it was New.
Current Component Totals:
· Engine - Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Rebuild, with 1 year warranty. New Reman Liner Packs, Bearings, Cylinder Heads, Turbos, Fuel System, Water Pump, Oil Pump.
· Torque Converter - Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Radiator – Zero 0 Hours, Pressure tested, boiled, and resealed.
· Transmission – Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Differential -- Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Right Final Drive - Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Right Steering Clutch & Brake - Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Left Final Drive - Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Left Steering Clutch & Brake - Zero 0 Hours, OEM Cat dealer Major Rebuild, with 1 year warranty.
· Track Frames – Checked all Bogie Pins, and installed new where needed. Checked Track frames for cracks, and resealed track adjusters, Equalizer Bar, and Pivot Shafts.
· All Hydraulic cylinders, Blade, and Ripper. 0 Hours since Rebuilt
· All Hydraulic pumps, Pressure tested to Cat Spec.
· Cab Interior – Refurbished
· Wiring – New Engine main wiring harness.
· Hydraulic Hoses – Replaced as needed, anything showing wear.
· Undercarriage – 100% New with OEM Cat warranty
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat, refurbished interior.
· Single Shank Ripper Installed. (“ Shank available at extra cost ”)
· U blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Clean, straight sheet metal
· This tractor will be fully Sandblasted and Painted, using OEM Polyurethane paint, and OEM Decals installed when finished.
· Cat 3508B, 850 HP Engine
· 230,000 operating weight
· Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new)
Cat Brand, Heavy Duty PPR Rails / Chains.
- Rail/Chain height measure 120% Remaining, NEW OEM CAT, Positive Pin Retention
- Pads/Grousers measure 120% Remaining – NEW 32” Wide Extreme Service Pads
- Sprockets measure 120% Remaining – NEW
- Qty 2, Front Idlers measure 120% Remaining - NEW
- Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 120% Remaining - NEW
- Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 120% Remaining - NEW
We will consider Long-Term Rental for this machine.
Why we rebuilt this particular machine, was because its prior life, was an easy-duty machine, as easy as a Cat D11R could be. It strictly pushed overburden, the machine was NOT used in rock, the track frames and machine are extremely clean and solid. These types of machines make the best rebuilds. This machine was bought new by customer, and under OEM Cat Dealer maintenance since new, components were replaced with new or reman every 18,000 hours. This unit was a great candidate for the Powertrain Rebuild we had our Cat Dealer perform.
Besides the OEM CAT Dealer Rebuild on components, this machine is also getting an extensive pre-sale work order at our facility, including a full final Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, All oils and filters on machine will be serviced as new, all systems and components will be checked, inspected, and rebuilt as needed, as listed above.
Upon completion, we will sandblast, prime, and paint the machine, with high-quality OEM urethane paint and factory decals. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including the detailed work order. – This machine will be ready to go.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work orders, history, and full pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.