2013 Cat 627H Scraper, A02650
2013 Caterpillar 627H, Just in From Original Owner, Push Pull, Erops, A/C, Original Paint, 33.25+29 Rubber, Clean Scraper, Full History, Have a matching pair, they will be ready to go. Read the Details. For Rent or Sale.
• Well Maintained unit, DBW serial number series.
• Front Engine – Cat C13
• 10,400 Front Engine hours
• 1,692 idle hours on Front Engine
• 8,708 actual hours in operation for this machine
• 1,430 lifetime average RPM front engine, as recorded by the ECM
• 8.63 gallons per hour, average lifetime fuel rate, as recorded by the ECM
• 40% lifetime average load factor, as recorded by the ECM
• Rear Engine – Cat C9
• 10,400 Rear Engine hours
• 1,912 idle hours on Rear Engine
• 1,492 lifetime average RPM rear engine, as recorded by the ECM
• 6.6 gallons per hour, average lifetime fuel rate, as recorded by the ECM
• 47% lifetime average load factor on rear, as recorded by the ECM.
• From Reputable Contractor, History and oil samples available
• Push / Pull setup
• Erops, A/C
• Spill Rack
• Cat C13 Front Engine, 407 HP
• Cat C9.3 Rear Engine, 290 HP
• Operating weight 91,000 lbs
• 24.5 Yard capacity
• 33.25+ 29 Bias Tires, 53/32 is New Tread Depth
· Front LH tire measures 27/32nds, or 51% Remaining (Titan)
· Front RH tire measures 25/32nds, or 47% Remaining (Titan)
· Rear LH tire measures 21/32nds, or 40% Remaining (Titan)
· Rear RH tire measures 20/32nds, or 38% Remaining (General)
• This Scraper qualifies for multiple Rental or Purchase options
This is a clean matching pair of Cat 627H scrapers we have in stock, These are one owner units, from Dirt grading contractor. They are showing mid range hours, but they have been very well maintained, and oil sampled on schedule. Customers Cat Dealer performed most the mechanical maintenance, records available.
The bowl is clean and straight, all rollers are good, the hitch pins and bushings are tight, with no known leaking cylinders or hoses. All mechanical items work as intended. This was a dry dirt, fairly easy duty unit.
This Machine is scheduled to go thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale work order, Please call for the complete Work order detailed description, that we will email you.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, History, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you, very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.