2005 Cat D6R XW, Series 2, A02662
2005 Cat D6R XW II, 7,950 total hours, 1,413 were idle hours, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, SU Blade, Sweeps, Paccar PA56 Winch, Original unit from good local retiring contractor.
• AEP Serial Number Prefix
• 7,950 Total Original Hours, ECM verified
• 1,413 hours were at Idle, ECM verified
• Only 6,537 actual hours in operation for this machine
• 1,585 total lifetime average RPMs, as recorded by the ECM
• 5.96 gallons per hour, lifetime average fuel rate, as recorded by the ECM
• 53% lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
• Very Low Utilization, Very Low hours for this year model machine.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• SU Blade
• Rear Paccar PA56 Winch, with fairleads.
• Hood Sweeps
• Factory Fuel Tank Guarding
• Rear Screen
• Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
• Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 46,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
• Cat Regular Heavy Duty Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height, average measure 62% Remaining, Cat part # 8E-7406
• Links/Bushings on rails average measure 8% Remaining - Recent bushing turn
• Pads/Grousers – 56% Remaining, 30” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Average – 69% Remaining
• Front Idlers Average– 71% Remaining
• Rear Idlers Average – 68% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers - average 65% Remaining
• We Can Remove Winch, and provide credit to buyer, if it is not needed.
This machine came in, from Retiring Iowa Drainage Contractor. We have service history, since the day it was new. This machine was well maintained by the local Cat dealer, who did most of the maintenance work on this machine. This machine is very hard to find, being an XW, and having low original hours, and very low utilization stats, with a lot of idle time. Furthermore, it is in very good condition, we are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This machine is scheduled to go through our shop, for an extensive, pre-sale work order. Please call for the complete work order detailed description via email.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.