2012 Cat D6T XW, VPAT, A02647
2012 Cat D6T XW, VPAT, 5,100 hours, 1,240 idle hours, ARO Cat Accugrade GPS Ready. Rear Paccar PA56 Winch, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, VPAT 6 Way Blade, Machine is straight, clean & Original. Rent / Lease or Buy
· RCW Serial Number Prefix
· 5,100 Total Hours, ECM verified
· 1,240 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
· Only 3,860 actual hours in operation for this machine
· 1,439 average lifetime RPM, as recorded by the ECM
· 5.77 gallons per Hour, average lifetime fuel Rate, as recorded by the ECM
· 49% average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
· Original Paint, Original condition machine
· Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
· Rear Paccar PA56 Winch installed
· Rear Auxiliary Hydraulics
· Lights option installed
· Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
· Cat C9.3 Accert Engine, 230 HP
· 53,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Cat System 1 Undercarriage
· Rail/Chain height measure 120% Remaining, Cat part # 234-9699
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 113% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 60% Remaining, 31” wide Track pads
· Sprockets Measure – 95% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 120% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 120% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 75% Remaining
· This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease & Finance options
· We can remove winch, and provide credit to buyer, if it is not needed.
This machine is in from Cat Dealer Trade. The machine is in excellent condition, we are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This Machine is scheduled to go through our shop for an extensive, pre-sale, pre-rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get: a full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, work orders, UC Measurements, and full pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.