2009 Cat D10T, Crawler Tractor, A02618
2009 Cat D10T, RJG series, Zero Hour Powertrain Rebuild by OEM Cat Dealer. New Track Groups, Erops, Single Shank Ripper, U Blade. Machine has been under Cat Dealer care since new, Read the Details – For Long Term Rent, or Purchase.
· RJG Series
· 38,158 total frame hours, this was easy duty, high usage, oil sands Machine. That was not used in Rock, the track frames and machine are very clean and solid. This machine was bought new and under OEM Cat Dealer maintenance since New, It made a great candidate for the powertrain Rebuild we had our Cat Dealer Perform.
Current Component Totals
· Engine and Torque Converter- Zero 0 Hours, Cat Dealer Major Rebuild. New Liner Packs, Bearings, Reman Heads, Injectors, Oil Pump, Water pump, Turbos, coolers.
· Radiator – Zero 0 Hours, Pressure tested, boiled, and resealed.
· Transmission – Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Differential - Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Right Final Drive - Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Left Final Drive - Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Track Frames – Checked all Bogie Pins, and installed new where needed. Checked Track frames for cracks, and resealed track adjusters, Equalizer Bar, and Pivot Shafts.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Single Shank Ripper Installed. (Shank available at extra cost)
· U blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Clean, straight sheet metal
· This tractor will be fully Sandblasted and Painted, using OEM Polyurethane paint, and OEM Decals installed when finished.
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine
· 147,000 operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new)
Cat Brand, Heavy Duty PPR Rails / Chains.
· Rail/Chain height measure 120% Remaining, NEW OEM CAT, Positive Pin Retention
· Pads/Grousers measure 120% Remaining – NEW 28” Wide Extreme Service Pads
· Sprockets measure 120% Remaining – NEW
· Qty 2, Front Idlers measure 60% Remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 120% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 81% Remaining
· Rental Terms Available for this machine.
This was easy duty Machine. That was NOT used in Rock, the track frames and machine are very clean and solid. This machine was bought new, and under OEM Cat Dealer maintenance since New, It was a great candidate for the powertrain Rebuild we had our Cat Dealer Perform.
Besides the Cat Dealer Rebuild on components, this machine is also getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, All oils and filters on machine will be serviced as new, all systems and components will be checked and inspected, along with several other procedures.
We also just freshly sandblasted, and painted the machine, with high quality OEM urethane paint and factory decals. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including the detailed work order. – This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to Sell.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.