2005 Cat 330CL Excavator, A02613
2005 Cat 330CL, only 7,840 original hours, 12’ 8” Stick, Long and wide UC, Pattern Changer, c/w 62” Esco bucket, Clean machine from retiring Iowa contractor. Read the Details -
· 7,840 original frame hours
· 1,423 Idle hours, as recorded by the machine ECM.
· 6,417 actual hours in operation for this machine.
· 1,600 average lifetime RPM
· 65% lifetime load factor.
· 6.72 gallons per hour, lifetime average fuel usage.
· Original Paint, Original condition
· Deluxe Cab
· Heat / AC
· 12’ 8” Stick, HD reach boom, D Family Linkage
· 62” Esco Bucket, 3.62 yard capacity (Additional Bucket Size & Type available)
· Pattern Changer option
· Track Guides Option installed
· Cat C9 Accert, Diesel Engine, 260 HP
· Machine weight – 78,000 Pounds
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on book spec of 120% being New:
· Links/Chain height measures 78% remaining
· Link Bushings diameter measure 24% remaining
· Track Pads measure 104% remaining, 34” wide
· Front idlers measure 92% remaining
· Bottom rollers average 68% remaining
· Additional Bucket configurations, & attachments available for this machine at additional cost. · · Auxiliary hydraulics installed for additional $12,000
This machine is just listed for sale, coming from a retiring Iowa contractor. Well maintained and as clean as we can find them. It has some minor dents on the battery box and engine hood. Only 7,840 original hours. No known faults. All pins & bushings in linkage are above average. No apparent leaks, good solid machine all the way around, still in original paint and original condition.
This machine is currently going thru shop, for an extensive pre sale work order, a full Cat TA2 pressure testing report will be performed, along with several other procedures.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell!