2006 Cat D9T Crawler Tractor, A02580
2006 Cat D9T, RJS series, Zero Hour, Complete Powertrain Rebuild by OEM Cat Dealer. Erops, Multi Shank Ripper, U Blade. Machine is straight and clean, Pre Emissions Machine. Read the Details – For Long Term Rent, or Purchase.
· RJS Series
· 19,300 total frame hours, this was a good clean machine, that was a great candidate for the powertrain Rebuild we had our Cat Dealer Perform.
Current Component Totals:
· Engine and Torque Converter- Zero Hours, Cat Dealer Rebuilt, 2018- New Reman Liner and Piston Packs, Cylinder head, New Bearings, Turbo, Water Pump, Oil Pump, New Belts.
· Transmission – Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Differential -- Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Right Final Drive -- Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Left Final Drive -- Zero 0 Hours – Cat Dealer Rebuilt 2018
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Multi Shank Ripper Installed. (“ Shanks available at extra cost ”)
· U blade – we have multiple Blade options in stock, SU Blades, C Blades, Coal Blades.
· Engine Enclosures
· Light Kit
· Clean, straight sheet metal
· This tractor will be fully Sandblasted and Painted, using OEM Polyurethane paint, and OEM Decals installed when finished.
· Cat C18, 465 HP Engine
· 106,000 lb operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new)
OEM Cat Brand, Heavy Duty Rails / Chains. Part # 7T-2276 & 7T-2275
· Rail/Chain height measure 50% Remaining
· Rail Chain Bushings, measure 46% remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 88% Remaining – 27” Wide Pads
· Sprockets measure 120% Remaining – NEW
· Qty 2, Front Idlers measure 68% and 56% Remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers measure 56 and 66%% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 62% Remaining
· Rental Terms Available for this machine.
· Multiple Attachments Available in Stock for this machine, Different Blades or Rippers, we can custom equip however you would like.
This is a Clean and straight pre Emissions D9T. This machine came from Contractor in North Dakota. It has had a good life. Track frames are clean and sound.
Besides the Cat Dealer Rebuild, this machine is also getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, All oils and filters on machine will be serviced as new, all systems and components will be checked and inspected, along with several other procedures. All hydraulic cylinders will be gone over to make sure they do not leak. All Equalizer Bar pins and bushings will be fully inspected at serviced as needed, The Cab interior will be gone over and made sure everything is clean, present, and working. This machine will get anything and everything as needed.
We also just freshly sandblasted, and painted the machine, with high quality OEM urethane paint and factory decals. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to Sell.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.