1993 Cat D8N Crawler Tractor, A02543
1993 Cat D8N, 5TJ Series, 220 hours on Engine, Torque, and Transmission Rebuilds. Open canopy, Diff Steer, SU Blade, excellent UC, Estate Machine, Clean machine! Read the Details:
· 5TJ serial number prefix
· 3,224 Meter Hours, (Not original hours, exact original hours unknown)
· Estate Claims 220 hours on Engine, Torque Converter, and Transmission Rebuilds. We do not currently have paperwork compiled or enough information to prove this, however we are currently searching several avenues for it currently.
· Open Cab
· Diff Steer
· Su Blade
· Ripper control handle, and Ripper valve to rear on machine
· Engine Enclosures
· Rear Drawbar
· Oscillating Bogie bottom roller Track Frame
· Cat 3406C Engine, 285 HP
· 84,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Rail/Chain Height measure 74% Remaining – Cat Rails Part # 8E-4514
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 27% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 98% Remaining, 26” wide
· Sprockets – 48% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 96% and 80% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 104% and 80% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers – qty 16 rollers average 84% Remaining
This machine is Just In from Ohio. The machine is fairly straight & clean, No Big Leaks, No apparent faults. Looks to be a Good solid machine all the way around. Sounds good and operates good.
This machine is currently getting a limited Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures and settings to cat spec, we will also be doing several other pre sale procedures. We will not be changing the oils and filters on this machine, and recommend that to the new owners. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, such as a copy of the work order, UC measurements, and TA2 testing report.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell!