2000 John Deere 624H Wheel Loader, A02523
2000 John Deere 624H, Local Trade In, Original Paint, 13,600 frame hours, JRB Quick Coupler, 3.5 Yard Bucket. Well Maintained unit. Read the details!
· Original Paint, very good condition for age
· 13,600 Frame Hours
· Local Company Trade in
· GP Bucket w/ edge, 3.5 Yard capacity
· JRB Quick Coupler
· Air Condition, Heat
· 2014/2015 – Hydraulic pump rebuilt, replaced alternator.
· May 2016 – Replaced Starter, ring gear, crank seal, crank damper, drive coupler, diff lock seals, brakes in the front axle.
· Fall 2017 – Rebuilt both lift cylinders.
· 170 HP, Deere 6068H engine
· 38,800 Pound operating weight
· 10’7” total bucket width
· 11’2” total Dump Clearance, with bucket tilted in dump position.
· Front LH tire measures 11/32nds, or 30% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 29/32nds, or 78% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 10/32nds, or 27% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 23/32nds, or 62% Remaining
This Deere 624H, is a local company trade in, it operated on cement at a grain terminal. It is still in its original paint, which says a lot. This unit came from a good home, and has been maintained and serviced on schedule. John Deere Dealer, Martin Equipment, did majority of work to this machine. Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are all average for the age of this machine. This machine starts, shifts, and runs.
This machine is a older trade in, and therefor will not going thru our shop for a full pre sale wok order. It is selling exactly as it came in. We recommend a general service on all oils and filters, and general cleaning and checking over the machine to your liking. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available of this machine on our website, www.jjscheckel.com, Priced to sell wholesale.