2008 Cat 315DL Excavator, A02521
2008 Cat 315DL, 6,720 original hrs, 2,276 Idle Hrs, Fully Loaded, 10’ Stick, Pattern Changer, c/w 27” bucket. As clean, honest, and original machine that can be found. Read the Details.
· 6,720 original frame hours
· 2,276 idle hours, as indicated by the ECM.
· Only 4,444 actual operating hours on this machine
· Average lifetime fuel rate – 1.66 gallons per hour
· New Auxiliary Hydraulics, available for install, additional $12,500
· Original Paint
· Deluxe Cab
· Heat / AC
· 10’ 2” Stick
· 27” bucket installed on this machine.
· Light Group Option
· Cat C4.2, Diesel Engine, 122 HP
· Machine weight – 38,000 lbs
· Machine width – 8’ 5”
· Dig Depth – 21’ 6”
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on book spec of 120% being New.
· Links/Chain height measure 102% remaining
· Link Bushings measure 61% remaining
· Track Pads measure 102% remaining – 28” Track Pad Width
· Front idlers measure 120% remaining
· Bottom rollers average 82% remaining
· Additional Bucket configurations & attachments available for this machine, such as installed quick coupler, Auxiliary Hydraulics, different bucket sizes, ext.
This machine is just in, from reputable Midwest contractor, as Clean, Honest, and Original that can be found. This unit is currently going thru an extensive pre sale work order, in our facility, all oils and filters will be serviced, also performing a TA2 pressure testing report on this machine to Cat Specs.
There will be No apparent faults on this machine. All pins & bushings in linkage are tight. No visible leaks, good solid machine all the way around. This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available of this machine on our website, www.jjscheckel.com, Priced to sell.