2012 International 7600, On-Road Dump Truck, A02488
2012 International 7600 Work Star, 168,500 Original Miles, 475 HP, Allison Auto Trans, 21’ box, 282” wheelbase, 6 Axle Trucks, 3 Steerable pusher axles. We Have 2 matching Trucks that were bought new together, as nice and clean as anything on the market. 1 Owner. Read the details!
· 168,500 Miles
· Original Paint, Clean original condition
· International MaxxxForce, Inline 6, 13L. Engine, 475 Horsepower
· Jake Brake
· Allison Automatic Transmission
· (3) Steerable, air lift pusher axles
· RT Suspension
· Air Ride Cab
· Aluminum Wheels
· 18,000 LB Front axle
· 46,000 LB Rear axles
· 282” Wheel Base
· Locking Diff
· A/C, power mirrors, heated mirrors, air ride seat, tilt steering.
· Electric Tarp
· Bibeau 21’ Dump Body w/ Tarp
· 3/16 AR450 Steel Floor
· 5/32 AR500 Steel Sides
· The body was Built for maximum strength and payload, for Rock, Gravel, Sand, Asphalt, Dirt, General excavation. Not recommended for heavy Rip Rap continual use.
· 28,980 Pound operating weight / Empty w/ ≤ fuel
Lease / Finance programs available for this Truck
Tires Measure as Follows -
· Front LH tire measures 17/32nds, or 75% Remaining, 385/65R22.5
· Front RH tire measures 18/32nds, or 80% Remaining, 385/65R22.5
· Front Tag Axle LH measures 15/32 or 92% Remaining, 215/75 R17.5
· Front Tag Axle RH measures 15/32 or 92% Remaining, 215/75 R17.5
· Center Tag Axle LH measures 12/32 or 70% Remaining, 215/75 R17.5
· Center Tag Axle RH measures 12/32 or 70% Remaining, 215/75 R17.5
· Rear Tag Axle LH measures 12/32 or 70% Remaining, 215/75 R17.5
· Rear Tag Axle RH measures 10/32 or 65% Remaining, 215/75 R17.5
· Rear LH Middle Drive Axle measures 23/32 or 85% Remaining, 11R 22.5
· Rear RH Middle Drive Axle measures 12/32 or 52% Remaining, 11R 22.5
· Rear Drive LH tire measures 20/32nds, or 80% Remaining, 11R 22.5
· Rear Drive RH tire measures 15/32nds, or 60% Remaining, 11R 22.5
These are a very clean pair of Trucks. Both Trucks were bought new together, 1 Owner. Both Trucks have identical specs, and are still in original paint, Cabs are clean, well maintained and as honest trucks to be found. These trucks were over $220,000 each new.
These Trucks are currently getting an extensive pre sale work order at our facility, including the service of all oils and filters, DOT Inspection, along with several other pre sale procedures. These will be ready to go. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including the full work order that is being performed.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this Truck anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.