2009 Cat D9T Crawler Tractor, A02491
2009 Cat D9T, 5,800 original hours, 2,010 hours were at Idle, Pre Emissions, Dealer Maintained since New, Original Paint, full history and verified hours. We have multiple Blade & Ripper styles in stock, for additional Cost. Read the Details -
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· 5,820 original frame hours
· 2,010 hours at Idle, ECM verified
· Only 3,810 hours of actual run time.
· Currently has SU Blade we installed from our stock Inventory, machine is currently priced at $385,000 for the tractor only. We have several Blade styles in stock, U Blades, SU, Coal, that can be added at additional cost. If you want the blade that is currently on the machine, the price is $38,000 additional.
· Currently has Rear counterweight installed, we have several Multi Shank, and Single Shank Rippers in stock, that can be added at additional cost.
· Original Paint, (Sandblast, New Paint & Decal job available for $12,000)
· Extra Clean sheet metal
· Cat C18, 465 HP Engine
· 106,000 operating weight
· We have several Multi Shank, and Single Shank rippers in stock for this machine.
· We also have U blades or Cushion Blades in stock for this machine if needed.
Undercarriage measures as follows (Measurements based on Cat Spec of 120% being New)
· Rail/Chains Height measure 104% Remaining
· Bushing Diameter on rails measure 85% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 112% Remaining – 27” Wide Pads
· Sprockets measure 113% Remaining
· Front Idlers measure 104% Remaining
· Rear Idlers measure 112% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers measure average 115% Remaining
Here is an extremely hard machine to find, a pre-emissions D9T, with low original hours. This machine came from an Ex Coal Fired Generating station, were it was used very little. Everything is original. It was under dealer care since new. We can set it up any way you like. Price is for the tractor only.
This machine is currently getting an extensive work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on machine, along with several other procedures. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell.