2013 Cat 336EL H Excavator, A02447
2013 Cat 336EL H, 4,562 original hrs, 1,777 Idle Hrs, Fully Loaded, 12’ 8” Stick, Pattern Changer, New Track Chains, c/w 54” bucket.! Read the Details, Rent/Lease or Buy.
· 4,562 original frame hours
· 1,777 idle hours, as indicated by the ECM.
· Only 2,785 actual operating hours on this machine
· Average Engine RPM for life of machine, as recorded by ECM – 1,289 RPM
· Overall Load Factor for life of machine, as recorded by ECM – 31%
· Average lifetime fuel rate – 5.47 gallons per hour
· New Auxiliary Hydraulics available for install, additional $12,500
· Deluxe Cab
· Heat / AC
· 12’ 8” Stick, HD reach boom, DB Linkage
· Cat Brand 54” bucket installed on this machine.
· Rear view camera Option
· Light Group Option
· Cold Weather Option, Heavy Batteries, Block Heater, Aux Start Receptacle.
· Hi Speed Oil Change Option, Lines kit
· Cat C9.3 Accert, Diesel Engine, 300 HP
· Machine weight – 80,000 Pounds
· Machine width – 10’ 10”
· Dig Depth – 26’ 10”
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on book spec of 120% being New.
· Links/Chain height measure 120% remaining – NEW CAT OEM
· Link Bushings measure 120% remaining – NEW CAT OEM
· Track Pads measure 52% remaining – 34” Track Pad Width
· Sprockets, measure – 120% Remaining – NEW CAT OEM
· Front idlers measure 75% remaining
· Bottom rollers average 55% remaining
This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease or Purchase options
Additional Bucket configurations & attachments available for this machine, such as installed quick coupler, Auxiliary Hydraulics, different bucket sizes, ext.
This machine is currently going thru a extensive pre sale work order, in our facility, all oils and filters will be serviced, also performing a TA2 pressure testing report on this machine to Cat Specs. We installed new Cat Rails and Sprockets on this machine at a cost of $14,000. There will be No apparent faults on this machine. All pins & bushings in linkage are tight. No visible leaks, good solid machine all the way around. This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell.