2014 Cat 329EL Excavator, A02444
2014 Cat 329EL, Low Utilization, 3,800 original hrs, 2,053 hrs were at Idle. Fully Loaded, Aux Hydraulics, Tool Control, 10’ 5” Stick, Long and wide UC, Pattern Changer, c/w 48” bucket. Very clean, original condition machine! Read the Details
· 3,800 original frame hours
· 2,053 idle hours, as indicated by the ECM
· This machine has only 1,747 hours of actual operating time
· Average fuel rate for life of machine – 3.76 GPH
· Overall Load Factor for life of machine – 30%
· Average lifetime RPM – 1,358
· Original Paint, Original condition machine, touched up counterweight
· Auxiliary Hydraulics equipped
· Deluxe Cab
· Rear view camera
· Heat / AC
· 10.5” Stick, HD reach boom
· Light kit
· Pattern Changer
· CB2 Family Bucket Linkage
· 48” Heavy Duty Bucket
· Rubber Bumper Option
· Cat C7.1 Accert, Tier 4 Diesel Engine, 228 HP
· Machine weight – 69,000 Pounds
· Machine width – 11’ 1”
· Dig Depth – 23’ 8”
· Stick force – 28,300 pounds
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on book spec of 120% being New.
· Links/Chain height measure 84% remaining
· Track Pads measure 50% remaining – 32” Track Pad Width
· Front idlers measure 108% remaining
· Bottom rollers average 85% remaining
This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease or Purchase options.
Additional Bucket configurations & attachments available for this machine.
This machine is just in off the field, 3,800 original hours. From Cat Dealer Fleet worked on pipeline, accumulating a lot of idle hours on the machine. This excavator is straight & clean, well cared for, and as honest of machine that’s available on the market. No apparent faults on this machine. All pins & bushings in linkage are tight. No leaks, good solid machine all the way around, still in original paint and original condition.
This machine is currently getting an extensive pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on machine, along with several other pre sale procedures. This machine will be ready to go. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you –
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell!