2006 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer, A02417
2006 Cat D8T, 5,560 hours, on Certified Caterpillar Powertrain Plus Rebuild, $183,246 spent. Have all documents and receipts. Erops, Diff Steer, SU Blade, Multi Shank Ripper, Super Clean unit! Rent / Lease or Buy.
· KPZ serial number prefix
· 17,247 total frame hours
· 5,560 hours since, Cat Certified Rebuild, $183,246 spent, 12/31/11
· All documents and Receipts available
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· Su Blade
· Multi Shank Ripper, w/ 2 shanks included
· Product link Installed
· Cat C15 Accert Engine, 347 HP
· 88,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Rail/Chain Height measure 55% Remaining (“ Cat Brand UC “)
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 90% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 91% Remaining, 24” wide
· Sprockets – 74% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 68% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 42% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 30% Remaining
This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease & Finance options
This machine is straight & clean, Well Maintained, No Leaks, No apparent faults. All pins & bushings in blade are tight. Good solid machine all the way around. Only 5,560 hours since $ 183,246 spent by Cat Dealer, on Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild. Search the market and compare prices, hours, and quality. This machine comes to the top. We can do a Rent / Rent Purchase Option / Lease / or Finance deal at excellent rates if interested.
This machine is currently getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures and settings to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on the machine, along with several other pre sale procedures. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. - Priced to sell!