1966 Cat D7E Crawler Tractor, A02353
1966 Cat D7E, Directly From South Dakota Department of Transportation, Government Machine, Like New UC, Rear Winch, Factory Canopy, Power shift. Read the Details:
· 75E Series S/N tractor, (These were originally Government Army Machines)
· Open Canopy
· Lever Steer
· Semi Blade w/ Tilt
· Rear Winch
· Rear Auxiliary Hydraulics
· Power shift. Transmission
· The Later, High HP Engine Version, 180 HP
· 48,000 Pounds operating weight
· 11’ 6” wide
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New):
· Rail/Chain Height measure 117% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 104% Remaining, 22” wide track pads
· Front Idlers – 72% Remaining
This machine is straight & clean for its age, No Major Leaks, No apparent faults. Seems to be a Good solid machine all the way around, Came Directly from the South Dakota DOT, in Sturgis, South Dakota. The Machine is Straight, but could use paint. Hard to find machine here with a good background.
This machine is not going thru our shop, it is selling exactly as it came in. We would suggest regular cleaning, and all oils and filters serviced to the new buyer. Paint would also make the machine really stand tall. A full set of manuals and books comes with the sale of this machine.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures, and Video available, for this machine, on our website, www.jjscheckel.com - Priced to sell!