1994 Cat IT28F, Wheel Loader, A02315
1994 Cat IT28F, 3rd function hydraulics, quick coupler, GP Bucket, Original Paint, 10,900 hrs, runs and operates very well. Read the details!
• 3CL Serial Number Prefix
• Original Paint
• 10,900 Hours
• Enclosed Cab
• Auxiliary 3rd function hydraulics
• Quick Coupler
• GP Bucket w/ straight edge. 2.8 yard
• Brakes work good
• Pins and bushings have moderate wear
• 125 HP, Cat 3116 engine
• 25,500 lb operating weight
Radial Tires, 20.5 R25, Tires
• Front LH tire measures 34/32nds, or 87% Remaining
• Front RH tire measures 26/32nds, or 67% Remaining
• Rear LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 90% Remaining
• Rear RH tire measures 29/32nds, or 74% Remaining
This machine is just in; it seems mechanically sound, could use sandblast & paint. This is a machine in original paint, everything seems to work as intended. Older trade that will not be going thru our shop, we would recommend regular oils and filters to the new owner. this should make an excellent loader for the money.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com