2014 Cat 950K Wheel Loader, A02306
2014 Cat 950K Wheel Loader, 3,510 frame hours, 1,223 Idle Hours recorded, Matching Bridgestone Rubber, Hydraulic Quick Coupler, GP bucket w/ Edge, Excellent machine. Read the details!
· R4A Serial Number Prefix
· Original Paint, original owner
· 3,510 Frame Hours
· 1,223 hours were Idle time as recorded by ECM
· Only 2,287 actual hours in operation
· Very low, 21% load factor for life of machine
· Average Engine RPM’s for life of machine recorded at just 1,126 RPM
· Average lifetime fuel rate for the machine is 2.73 Gallons per hour
· Super Low Utilization Machine!
· Ride Control equipped
· Cat Fusion Quick Coupler
· Full Steering Wheel, Steering
· Auto shift
· Joystick Controls
· Rear view camera
· Straight Edge, general purpose Bucket, 4 Yard capacity
· 230 HP, Cat C7.1 Accert engine
· 44,000 lb operating weight
Lease / Finance programs available for this machine.
Pallet Forks also available, and in stock for this machine.
Matching Bridgestone Radial Tires, 23.5 R25
· New Tread Depth 44/32
· Front LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 80% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 34/32nds, or 77% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 33/32nds, or 75% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 34/32nds, or 77% Remaining
This may be one of the lowest utilization 950K’s we have had in a while. Its recorded at just 21% load factor, and 1,126 average RPM for its lifetime. This machine did not work very hard. Easy Duty.
The machine is still in its original paint, Cab is clean and everything on the machine works as it should. The machine came from a Cat Dealer Lease Return, The Company maintained this machine as good as anyone in the business. No visible oil leaks, Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are all tight with no excessive play.
This machine is currently getting an extensive, pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on machine, along with several other procedures. This machine will be ready to go. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you –
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell!