2002 Cat 950G Wheel Loader, A02272
2002 Cat 950G Wheel Loader, 10,700 frame hours, Original paint, Good rubber, Quick Coupler, Aux Hydraulics, 3.5 yard, GP Bucket, Excellent machine. Read the details!
· Original Paint, excellent condition for age
· 10,700 Frame Hours
· GP Bucket w/ edge, 3.5 Yard capacity
· Hydraulic quick coupler
· Auxiliary hydraulics
· Air Condition, Heat
· 197 HP, Cat 3126 engine
· 39,500 Pound operating weight
Finance programs available for this machine
· 23.5+R25 Tires
· Front LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 81% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 33/32nds, or 76% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 32/32nds, or 74% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 31/32nds, or 72% Remaining
This 950G is still in its original paint, Cab is clean, and everything on the machine seems to work as it should. This unit came from a good home, and has been maintained and serviced on schedule. Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are all tight with no excessive play. Should make a real honest machine for someone.
This machine is currently getting an extensive work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on machine, along with several other procedures. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell wholesale.