2008 Cat D9T Crawler Tractor, A02141
2008 Cat D9T, Zero hour Engine, Radiator, Torque, & Final Drives. 15,000 frame hours, Excellent UC, Rebuilt U Blade, Rippers available. Extra Clean, ready to go. Rent/Lease or Buy.
Read the Details -
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· Ripper Hydraulics equipped
· Rebuilt U Blade
· Rear counterweight
· 15,020 actual frame hours. ECM verified
· Zero Hour Engine Rebuild
· Zero Hour Radiator
· Zero Hour Torque Converter
· Zero Hour Final Drives
· Zero Hour Steering Clutches
· Lift cylinders rebuilt 500 hrs ago
· Track frames rebuilt 500 hrs ago
· Fresh Paint / Polyurethane
· Fresh Service all Oils and Filters
· TA2 Pressure Tests to Cat Spec
· Extra Clean sheet metal
· Cat C18, 465 HP Engine
· 106,000 lbs operating weight
· We have several Multi Shank, and Single Shank rippers in stock for this machine.
· We also have SU blades or Cushion Blades in stock for this machine if needed.
Undercarriage measures as follows
Measurements based on Cat Spec of 120% being New.
· Rail/Chains Height measure 95% Remaining
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 120% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 87% Remaining – 27” Wide Pads
· Sprockets measure 96% Remaining
· Front Idlers measure 108% Remaining
· Rear Idlers measure 104% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers measure average 110% Remaining
Very Nice D9T, ready to go, came from Coal Company, Paperwork available on rebuilds performed, thru our facility and fully serviced, and Cat TA2 pressure testing report available. We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this Unit anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.