2007 Cat D10T Crawler Tractor, A02086
2007 Cat D10T, RJG series, Erops, U Blade w/ twin Tilt, Single Shank Ripper, New Track groups, from reputable one owner outfit and full service and maintenance records available. $584,000 spent in 2012 for complete rebuild by Cat Dealer. Read the Details -
· RJG Series
· 34,610 total frame hours
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Single Shank Ripper, No shank with machine
· U blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Light Kit
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine, Tier 3
· 147,000 lbs operating weight
· Major Component Hours & Rebuilds as follows
- Total Frame Hours 34,610
- Complete $584,000 machine rebuild was done by cat dealer in 2012, meter reading at that time was 20,565 hours. All machine components have 14,045 hours on them. We have complete service invoices from the rebuild on file.
· Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new)
- Rail/Chain height measure 120% Remaining – New ITR Brand
- Rail/Chain bushings measure 120% Remaining – New ITR Brand
- Pads/Grousers measure 120% Remaining – 28” Wide Pads - NEW
- Sprockets measure 120% Remaining - NEW
- Front Idlers measure 68% Remaining
- Rear Idlers measure 72% Remaining
- Bottom Rollers measure average 98% Remaining
This machine is just in, from original owner, was under excellent preventative maintenance program. Have all records and documents available. The machine is mechanically sound, Cat ta2 testing report completed to Caterpillar specifications. Freshly serviced all oils and filters. We installed New Track Groups and Sprockets. Track frames are clean and solid. We are offering this machine wholesale, please call for additional information available, including detailed pictures, UC report, TA2 Report, and history.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available of this tractor on our website, jjscheckel.com. Priced to sell wholesale.