21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2011 Cat D10T Crawler Tractor
2011 CAT D10T, RJG series, Powertrain Rebuild by CAT Dealer. New Track Chains, Single Shank Ripper, SU Blade. Machine has been under CAT Dealer care since new, Read the Details – For Long Term Rent, or Purchase.
· RJG Series
· 41,668 total frame hours, this was a 1 owner, easy duty, power plant machine. This machine’s ECM has recorded it spent 19,350 hours, or half its total time, in neutral at idle. This machine was never used in rock, the track frames and machine are very clean and solid. It was bought new and under OEM CAT dealer maintenance since new, full records available. It made a great candidate for the powertrain rebuild because of its solid condition and low-lifetime actual usage. The power plant had the components rebuilt by their CAT dealer as listed below with 1,280 hours on them. When we received the machine we had our CAT dealer rebuild the engine, and we installed new CAT chains as well. The machine will be ready to go.
Current Component Totals:
· Engine - Zero 0 Hours, Cat Dealer Rebuild. Reman Liner and Piston Packs, New Bearings, Reman Heads, Reman Water Pump, Reman Oil Pump, Reman Turbos, New Belts.
· Radiator – Cleaned and Pressure tested
· Torque Converter- 1,280 Hours, Cat Dealer Rebuild
· Transmission & Pump– 1,280 Hours, Cat Dealer Rebuild
· Differential – 1,280 Hours, Cat Dealer Rebuild
· Steering Clutch & Brakes – 1,280 Hours, Cat Dealer Rebuild
· Track Frames – Checked Equalizer Bar, and Pivot Shaft.
· Hydraulic Control Valve – 1,280 Hours
· Hydraulic Fan Motor – 1,280 Hours
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Single Shank Ripper Installed (Shank available at extra cost)
· SU blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Clean, straight sheet metal
· This tractor will be fully Sandblasted and Painted, using OEM Polyurethane paint, and OEM Decals installed when finished.
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine
· 147,000 operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on CAT spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
· Rail/Chain height measure 120% Remaining, NEW OEM CAT
· Pads/Grousers measure 100% Remaining – 31” Pads
· Sprockets measure 93% Remaining
· Qty 2, Front Idlers average 46% Remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 60% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 62% Remaining
· Rental Terms Available for this machine.
This was easy duty Machine. This machine was NOT used in Rock, the track frames and machine are very clean and solid. This machine was bought new, and under OEM Cat Dealer maintenance since New.
Besides the Cat Dealer Rebuild on components, this machine is also getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, All oils and filters on machine will be serviced as new, all systems and components will be checked and inspected, along with several other procedures.
We will be sandblasting, and painted the machine, with high quality OEM urethane paint and factory decals. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including the detailed work order. – This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to Sell.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.