21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2013 Cat 740B Haul Truck, A02676
2013 Caterpillar 740B, a Set of 9 Matching trucks available, 9,673 Total Frame hours, 4,780 hours were at Idle, Good Radial Tires, Well Maintained, Original Paint, Very Clean Trucks Ready to go. For Rent or Sale
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine
· 9,673 documented Total Frame hours
· 4,780 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
· Only 4,893 actual in operation hours on this machine
· Low Overall Load factor for the life of the machine – 26%
· Average RPM for the life of the machine – 1,187 RPM
· Average Fuel Rate for the life of the machine – 6.31 Gallons per Hour
· A/C / heat
· New Tailgates in stock for additional price - $12,000 installed
· Heated exhaust pipe for the bodies shown in the pictures have been removed, and replaced with standard exhaust pipe. The heated setup is available as a kit for additional price, if needed.
· Original Paint
· C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
· Operating Weight 76,000 pounds
· 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, Tread measure as follows -
· Front LH tire measures 53/32nds, or 96% Remaining (Goodyear)
· Front RH tire measures 38/32nds, or 69% Remaining (Michelin)
· Center LH tire measures 40/32nds, or 72% Remaining (Michelin)
· Center RH tire measures 38/32nds, or 69% Remaining (Michelin)
· Rear LH tire measures 36/32nds, or 65% Remaining (Michelin)
· Rear RH tire measures 36/32nds, or 65% Remaining (Michelin)
This is a good clean truck, still in original paint. Matching set of 9 available, from same fleet since new. Come take a look at the condition, it was really well maintained. Solid and Sound, both mechanically and cosmetically. The truck has some hours, but the ECM utilization stats are very low, and they have come from an excellent company that has top maintenance program. If you are to buy trucks in this price range, and with hours on them, these are the ones to look at, because they are honest, well taken care of, and trucks that you can be confident going to work with.
This Truck is scheduled to go thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale work order, Please call for the complete Work order detailed description, that we will email you.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, History, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you, very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.