21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2013 Cat 390DL Excavator, A02661
2013 Cat 390DL, 14,000 hours, Reputation Machine! Machine is Super Straight, Clean & Original. Variable Gauge Undercarriage, 14’4” Stick, Quick Coupler, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Removable counterweight device, 78” Bucket. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Read the Details:
· WBT Serial Number Prefix
· 13,989 Total Hours, ECM verified
· 1,683 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
· 51% average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
· Original Paint, Original condition machine
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· 14’4” (Reach) Stick
· 27’6” Boom
· HB2 Bucket Linkage
· Machine comes w/ 78” Heavy Duty Bucket
· Wedge Style Quick Coupler
· Variable Gauge UC Track frames, adjustable wide or narrow
· Auxiliary Hydraulics, Joytstick control.
· Cold Weather Package (Jump Start Receptacles, Heavy Duty Cables)
· Product Link Ready
· Plumbed for fast fuel
· Full set of side walkways
· High Speed oil change option
· Hydraulic removable counterweight device
· Cat C18 Accert Engine, 553 HP
· 190,000 lbs operating weight
· 25-78,000 lb lift capacity, depending on load chart positions
· 31.65’ total dig depth
· Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec 120% being new):
- Rail/Chain height measure 102% Remaining
- Links/Bushings on rails measure 112% Remaining
- Pads/Grousers – 113% Remaining, 36” wide Track pads
- Front Idlers – 108% Remaining
- Bottom Rollers - average 68% Remaining
- Top Carrier Rollers – average 115% remaining
· We would consider rent possibilities for this machine, if you are interested.
· We can provide buyer with additional bucket or attachment options upon request, and at additional cost.
· Machine breakdown and load-out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, and detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine is just in from publicly-traded energy company which serves the pipeline industry. Their maintenance program is absolutely top-shelf and second to none.
The machine has some hours on it, but it is 100% original, reputable, and sound mechanically and cosmetically, which is really hard to find in today’s market.
The machine is super clean condition, and as nice as we can find them. We really appreciate the fact the paint is original since new, you can see what the machine has done and how it’s been maintained.
This machine is going through our shop, for an extensive, pre-sale, pre-rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.