21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2006 Cat D6R XW, Series 3, VPAT, A02649
2006 Cat D6R XW, VPAT, 10,800 hours, 4,712 idle hours, ARO GPS Ready. Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, VPAT 6 Way Blade, Reputation Machine, Low Utilization, Very Straight and Clean.
• HDC Serial Number Prefix
• 10,800 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 4,712 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
• Only 6,088 actual hours in operation for this machine
• Very Low Utilization
• From Reputable Contractor, Fresh Paint and Decals
• ARO, GPS Ready
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
• Rear Counterweight Drawbar
• Lights option installed
• Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
• The GPS Radio and Hardware in the pictures, does not come with machine. All the wiring stays with machine.
• Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 53,000 Pounds, operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New):
Cat Standard Heavy Duty Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height measure 92% Remaining, Cat part # 378-8242
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 40% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 68% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Average – 67% Remaining
• Front Idlers Average– 80% Remaining
• Rear Idlers Average – 96% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers - average 90% Remaining
• We have in Stock, Winch or Ripper to fit this machine, at additional cost.
This machine is in from a Reputable Dirt Grading Contractor who has good maintenance program. The machine is in excellent condition, we are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This Machine is scheduled to go thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale, Pre Rent work order. Please call for complete Work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video, available for this machine, on our website, www.jjscheckel.com