21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2015 Cat 349FL Excavator A02585
2015 Cat 349FL, 4,800 total frame hours, 1,406 hours at idle. Fully Loaded, 12’8” Stick, Long and wide UC, Pattern Changer, c/w 74” bucket. Very clean, original condition machine. Read the Details, for Rent or Sale.
· 4,740 original hours
· 1,406 idle hours, as indicated by the ECM.
· Only 3,334 actual in use, operating hours on this machine
· Average Lifetime RPM – 1,588 RPM
· Average lifetime fuel rate – 8.90 gallons per hour
· Overall lifetime load factor – 38%
· Original Paint, Original condition machine
· Deluxe Cab
· Rear view camera installed
· Heat / AC
· 12’ 8” Stick, HD reach boom
· Comes with OEM Cat 74” Bucket
· Light kit
· Pattern Changer
· Cold Weather Option (Jump start receptacle and HD Batteries)
· Product Link Installed
· Factory Quick Coupler Control installed. No Coupler on machine thou.
· Cat C13 Accert, Tier 4 Final Diesel Engine, 425 HP
· Machine weight – 108,500 Pounds
· Machine width – 11’11”
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on book spec of 120% being New.
· Link/Chain height measure 126 mm, or 90% remaining
· Track Pads measure 31 mm, or 104% remaining, 36” wide pads
· Front idlers measure 22mm, or 100% remaining
· Bottom rollers average 90% remaining
· This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease or Purchase options
· Additional Bucket configurations & attachments available for this machine
This machine is just in off the field, only 4,740 original hours. This machine had as low as utilization stats as you will find, at just 38% lifetime load factor. This excavator is straight & clean, well-cared for, and as honest of machine that’s available on the market. No faults on this machine. All pins & bushings in linkage are tight. No leaks, good solid machine all the way around, still in original paint and original condition. Search the market and compare prices, hours, and quality. This machine comes to the top.
This machine is currently going thru our shop, and is getting an extensive pre sale, or pre Rent work order performed, including addressing any and all leaks, servicing all filters and fluids on the machine, testing all pressures and specs to Caterpillar specs, along with several more procedures. This machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.