21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2014 Cat D8T Crawler Tractor, A02502
2014 Cat D8T, 6,288 original frame hours, 2,232 hours were at Idle. Erops, Diff Steer, GPS Cat Accugrade Ready, Super Clean, Original paint unit, from reputable company! Choice of Blade Style or Rear Ripper as needed. For Sale or Rent-
· FMC serial number prefix
· 6,288 total frame hours
· 2,232 Idle Hours Recorded, ECM Verified.
· Only 4,056 actual operating hours on this machine.
· Average lifetime RPM – 1,475
· Average Lifetime Fuel Rate – 8.6 Gallons per hour
· Low Average lifetime Load Factor– 44%
· All dealer Service history available.
· Major Transmission Update performed by Cat and complete.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· Factory Cat GPS Accugrade Ready.
· Product link Installed
· Ripper Hydraulics on machine
· Currently set up with rear counterweight.
· Rear view camera
· Engine Enclosures
· This machine currently does not have a blade on it, machine is currently priced at $328,000 for the tractor only. We have several Blade styles in stock and ready to put on, U Blades, or SU Blades, that can be added at additional cost. We also have Rippers in stock and ready to install at additional cost.
· Cat C15 Accert Engine, 364 HP, Tier 4 Final
· 88,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Rail/Chain Height measure 65% Remaining (Cat Brand UC)
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 50% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 88% Remaining, 28” wide
· Sprockets – 60% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 88% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 104% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 88% Remaining
· This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease & Finance options
This machine just came in from contractor that bought it New. As Well of Maintained, and honest tractor as you will find anywhere in the country. No Leaks, No apparent faults. Good solid machine all the way around, Still in Original Paint.
This machine currently does not have a blade on it, machine is currently priced at $328,000 for the tractor only. We have several Blade styles in stock and ready to put on, U Blades, or SU Blades, that can be added at additional cost. We also have Rippers in stock and ready to install at additional cost if needed.
This machine is currently getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures and settings to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on the machine, along with several other pre sale procedures. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go, and set up anyway you would like.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. - Priced to sell!