21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
1998 Cat 320BL Excavator, A02333
1998 Cat 320BL, Customer Trade in, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Quick Coupler, 9’ 6” Stick, Long and wide UC, Customer put a brand new Cat engine in this approx. 3500 hrs ago, and a complete new U.C. approx. 500 hrs ago, Runs and Operates very good. Read the Details -
· 14,783 original hours
· Customer trade in from Ohio
· 3,500 hours approx. on New Cat Motor
· Auxiliary Hydraulics
· Heat / AC
· 9’ 6” Stick, HD reach boom
· 42” Bucket currently installed, (Additional Bucket Size & Type available)
· Cat 3066, Diesel Engine, 128 HP
· Machine weight – 45,000 Pounds
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on book spec of 120% being New:
· Links/Chains measure 120% remaining
· Link Bushings measure 102% remaining
· Track Pads measure 93% remaining, 32” wide
· Front idlers measure 120% remaining
· Bottom rollers average 115% remaining
Additional Bucket configurations & attachments available for this machine.
This machine is just in, from good customer in Ohio. This excavator is fairly straight & clean, No Major leaks, good solid machine all the way around, still in original condition, a lot of machine for the money.
This is a trade machine, it is selling just how it came in from the field, we are not servicing oils and filters, and we are not opening a work order for the machine. Everything seems to be very good mechanically, but with any older machine, there may be an oil seep here or there.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. - Priced to sell!