21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
1999 Cat IT28G Wheel Loader, A02314
1999 Cat IT28G, 3rd function hydraulics, quick coupler, GP Bucket, Original Paint, 13,162 hrs, runs and operates very well. Read the details!
• 8CR Serial Number Prefix
• Original Paint
• 13,162 Hours
• Enclosed Cab
• Auxiliary 3rd function hydraulics
• Quick Coupler
• GP Bucket w/ straight edge. 2.8 yard, Recent Work Completed
• Brakes work good
• Pins and bushings have moderate wear for hours and age
• 156 HP, Cat 3116 engine
• 28,500 Pound operating weight
Radial Tires, 20.5 R25, Tires
• Front LH tire measures 67/32nds, or 84% Remaining - Michelin XLD
• Front RH tire measures 28/32nds, or 82% Remaining - Michelin XHA
• Rear LH tire measures 31/32nds, or 91% Remaining - Michelin XHA
• Rear RH tire measures 27/32nds, or 79% Remaining - Michelin XHA
This machine is just in; it seems mechanically sound, could use sandblast & paint. This is a machine in original paint, everything seems to work as intended. Older trade that will not be going thru our shop, we would recommend regular oils and filters to the new owner. This should make an excellent loader for the money. Take a close look at the Michelin radial tires in excellent condition.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to sell.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com