21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2008 Cat D10T Crawler Tractor, A02242
2008 Cat D10T, RJG series, Low Hour component History, Erops, U Blade w/ twin Tilt, rear Cwt, Ripper Available, New Track Groups, from reputable outfit. Read the Details – For Rent, Lease or Buy.
· RJG Series
· 32,956 total frame hours, (low hr components, read below)
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Rear Counterweight (Ripper available at extra cost $45,000/ installed)
· U blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Light Kit
· Fast Fuel Kit
· Clean sheet metal
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine, Tier 3
· 147,000 lbs operating weight
Component Hours as follows
· 4,297 hours on Engine
· 4,397 hours on radiator
· 5,027 hours on Torque Converter
· 5,027 hours on Transmission
· 866 hours on Left Final Drive
· 124 hours on Right final drive
· 7,318 hours on both track frame rebuilds
Undercarriage measures as follows, (based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new)
· Rail/Chain height measure 120% Remaining - NEW
· Pads/Grousers measure 120% Remaining – 28” Wide Pads - NEW
· Sprockets measure 120% Remaining - NEW
· Front Idlers measure 46% Remaining
· Rear Idlers measure 42% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 83% Remaining
We can install Rear SS Ripper at additional cost of $45,000
Rental Terms Available for this machine.
This machine is just in, from outfit that ceased operations, was under excellent preventative maintenance program. The machine is mechanically sound, This unit was not a Rock machine, prior usage was stripping overburden at mine site. Track frames are clean and solid. The Undercarriage has a lot of time left. We also had this machine on Rent, to a local customer, for several months, the machine runs and operates excellent.
This machine is currently getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, All oils and filters on machine will be serviced as new, all systems and components will be checked and inspected, along with several other procedures. We also just freshly sandblasted, and painted the machine, with high quality OEM urethane paint and factory decals. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to Rent, Lease or Buy!
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.