21582 Highway 62
Bellevue, Iowa, USA
2009 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer, A02081
2009 Cat D8T, 8,350 original hours, 2,827 hrs at Idle, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, Multi Shank ripper, SU Blade w/ Tilt. Excellent UC, Super Clean, and Service history since the day it was new. May be the cleanest used D8T we have had in a long time. Ready to go, for Rent/Lease or Buy
· KPZ serial number prefix
· Full Documented Service History
· 8,350 Total Hours
· 2,827 hours where at Idle, as indicated by ECM
· Only 5,523 actual operating/working hours on this machine
· 2 Owner Machine
· Original Paint, Original condition
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Rear Screen
· Diff Steer
· Straight Blade w/ Tilt
· Multi Shank, 4 Barrel Ripper
· Product link Installed
· Lights option installed
· Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guards
· Pro-Heat, engine preheater installed.
· Fuel Tank and Side Guard Option Installed
· Cat C15 Accert Engine, 347 HP
· 86,500 lbs, operating weight
· 12’11” blade width
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Cat Heavy Duty Standard Undercarriage
· Rail/Chain height measure 72% Remaining, Cat part# 8E-4506
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 81% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 74% Remaining, 26” wide Track pads
· Sprockets Measure – 65% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 91% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 80% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 87% Remaining
This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease & Finance options
Rent Purchase Options available anywhere in the USA to qualified contractors.
This machine is as nice as you will ever find on the market, No leaks, No faults. All pins & bushings in blade are tight. Good solid, original condition machine all the way around. Search the market and compare prices, hours, and quality. This machine comes to the top.
This machine is currently going through shop and getting all oils and filters serviced, full TA2 testing report will be available along with the ECM download.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.